Re: [evonline2002_webheads] O tempora! O mores!

  • Rita Zeinstejer
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2002
      Hi, dear Sus!

      These hectic days are keeping me away from the cyberworld, but I'm trying to
      enjoy it all: helping with the preparations is already a source of pleasure.
      So forgive me for not having answered your warm message before. Your
      memories..., your advice..., your caring....They moved me all the more since
      they read as from a long-term friendship.

      Thank you so much!

      As to your own feelings about the day we shared a chat, I guess sensitive
      people are likely to indulge in retrospective analyses which are not always
      fair to themselves: I never felt you were paying no heed to my "private
      happiness", but sharing yours with me. And I fully appreciated your reasons
      for being proud of the baby whose photo you generously shared with a friend
      afar... Thank you again for your concern. You are a friend indeed. One of
      those I would definitely choose to have physically nearer.

      A very warm hug

      Rita