Global Learn Day at TAPPED IN

  • BJ Berquist
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2002
      Wednesday, October 2 at TAPPED IN (http://www.tappedin.org)

      * Global Learn Day
      4:00-5:00pm PDT/7:00-8:00pm EDT
      Meet John Hibbs, "imagineer", and other representatives of Global Learn
      Day on October 2 to learn more about this free, fun and highly unusual
      virtual event. Global Learn Day is a 24 hour non-stop virtual event
      which showcases exceptional individuals in education and technology from
      all 24 time zones, beginning at 00:01 GMT October 13, and ending 23
      hours and 59 minutes later. We sail from Fuji and dock in Hawaii --
      sandwiched in between are about 40 "stops" in Asia, Africa, Europe and
      the Americas. We invite interactive discussion from the audience in
      several ways - email, text chat, telephony, telephone - using everything
      but two tin cans tied to a string! For more information visit
      http://www.bfranklin.edu or email our scheduling coordinator, Midi Cox,
      midi@....

      Respectfully submitted,
      BJ Berquist