online conference Oct 1 and 2nd

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2002
      There is an online conference with presentations related to language
      learning, online collaboration, and cross cultural issues beginning
      Oct 1 at 10:00 (I think that's a.m. and I think that's Pennsylvania
      time).. For information ...

      At http://diversity.ds.psu.edu/World_of_Diversity/calendar.html
      you will find a tentative schedule of presentations for the On-Line
      Conference which will be held at "World of Diversity"
      (http://diversity.ds.psu.edu:7000 -- to connect you MUST use Internet
      Explorer). In order to participate, you must have a User ID. Please
      contact Deborah Gill at djg25@... to request a User ID. If there
      is an abstract to the paper, the presenter's name will be a link

      Phil Benz is a presenter at noon today EASTERN time in the USA, or 4
      p.m GMT (Oct 1).