Sv: Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Bibliography on online CoPs

  • s.nyrop@get2net.dk
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 29, 2002
      Hi Vance,

      you're welcome to link to this bibliography, the title
      suggestion at that time might change for something tha
      covers better for my actual scope. I'm moving in and out.
      Some day my dream paper will come true. Just miss a little
      kick in the behind to get on with it.

      Dialogues and Imagination in Networks of Educational
      Practice

      http://home19.inet.tele.dk/susnyrop/reference.html

      Sus

      Fra: Vance Stevens <vstevens@...>
      Dato: 2002/09/27 Fri PM 05:37:55 CEST
      Til: evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com
      Emne: Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Bibliography on online
      CoPs

      Please point us to your bibliography and I'll link to it from
      http://www.vancestevens.com/papers/tesol/baltimore2003/c
      opractice.html#workshop

      WebMail fra Tele2 http://www.tele2.dk