Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Re: HELP - Desperate - EFL through internet???

  • vcautin
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 3, 2007
      Gracias Nelba.
      That was exactly what I told my boss yesterday. First, we need to devote a
      week or so just to practice posting messages, using youtube, etc.

      And Vance, Michael, thanks for your tips. Well I started posting all
      instructions in Spanish since as you state, it will require too much time to
      start with instructions and explanations in English.
      I am also basing the instruction in a course I found online and free from
      http://www.mansioningles.com and videos from the series "Real English"
      posted in www.youtube.com
      I am planning to set assignments that will require them to either record
      themselves using podomatic or upload videos and slidecasts. (I guess I'll
      start with podomatic and them move on depending on the results and time)

      Thank you all for your help. I'll be waiting for the comments Nelba.
      Bye!!