chatting with Aiden

  • s.nyrop@get2net.dk
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 29, 2002
      Thanks a lot, Aiden. I also met Venny and saw his webcam,
      now I just need to find out why the beta version of YMS does
      not have the microphone icon and option to hear and
      broadcast sound and speak.

      Webcam's up!
      Well - I have had some fine experiences with my camera
      since last blog two days ago. BJB from Pennsylvania has met
      me twice already in Yahoo Messenger. But I still need to find
      out why the Mac beta version of YMS is non existing; I got no
      microphone icon in the menu.
      Venny managed to make the ewbcam go both ways, And
      just see what Aiden in Taiwan, another Webhead, prepared
      for me, right after we met online, and she helped me check
      how to manage the image quality. In an hourwe're going to
      meet some of her students in Tapped In for an interview
      session about national customs. here is how she was
      directing me to get a better screenshot for the homepage:

      aidenyeh: i'll take a snapshot of you
      aidenyeh: too far
      aidenyeh: come forward
      aidenyeh: back
      aidenyeh: there you go
      aidenyeh: ok
      aidenyeh: i'll save it, wait
      aidenyeh: got it

      Now, I posted this to my personal blog, only way for me at
      the moment to upload content :

      http://www.xanga.com/susnyrop

      WebMail fra Tele2 http://www.tele2.dk