English Classes

  • filipa.valadas
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2007
      Hi, everybody.

      I'm currently working on a project which lacks English teachers for
      primary levels and I was asked to find another teacher as soon as
      possible. As I didn't know where to find one, I thought about telling
      you all and hope there might be someone interested. We are talking
      about 11 to 15 hours here. With some finantial aid for the fuel spent.
      If you are interested, please send me an e-mail, with your CV, if
      possible.

      Best regards,

      Filipa