Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Webheads sowing seeds !

  • John Hibbs
    Message 1 of 31 , Oct 2, 2007
      I wonder if it ever crossed Rita's mind that the
      driving force behind her institution's purchase
      of 12 nw computers was ---Ritz Zeinstejer.

      Rita, pat yourself on the back. Hard work and
      persistence pays off.....but, oh gawd!!! --- how
      hard it is when the work is innovative, requires
      collaboration, collective buy-in -- and shakes at
      the roots of the enterprise. Without Webheads,
      could Rita have been as effective as she has
      been? We all know the answer to that, which is
      why Webheads is such an important undertaking.

      Nice job Rita. Nice work Webheads.

      At 12:39 PM +0000 10/2/07, Rita Zeinstejer wrote:
      >Hello dear Webheads,
      >
      >I can't believe the institution I work at has decided to buy 12 new
      >computers for our Multimedia area, and I am now toying with the idea of
      >also integrating e-learning into our school programme. It seems the
      >WEBHEADS are shaking up the world!! ;-))
      >So I'd need to start thinking of getting acquainted with some Learning
      >Management System, or just practical ideas to start planning and
      >organizing this project. I´ve come across Dokeos, anybody tried/used it?
      >
      >No better place to raise my query than this one, plenty of experts who
      >have already toddled this stage...
      >
      >Thanks all in advance,
      >
      >Rita

    • Carla arena
      Message 31 of 31 , Oct 3, 2007
        Dear Susan,

        Great to hear from you with such a neat tool! I haven't heard of it and it
        seems promising. I'll soon create something using it, and will share with
        you.

        Thanks for sharing. How are things in Italy?

        Beijos,
        Carla