Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Webheads sowing seeds !

    Message 1 of 31 , Oct 2, 2007
      I wonder who made this possible!!! Hmmm....

      Congrats, Rita! Way to go! Positive attitudes and good work eventually pay
      off.

      I've been using Moodle lately, ~because I have to, but my favorite and
      simplest learning platform is still the unsophisticated Yahoo Groups
      together with other tools, such as wikis, audio and video tools that give
      people the freeedom to collaborate and upload materials...

      Beijinhos, Teresa

      Hello dear Webheads,
      I can't believe the institution I work at has decided to buy 12 new
      computers for our Multimedia area, and I am now toying with the idea of
      also integrating e-learning into our school programme. It seems the
      WEBHEADS are shaking up the world!! ;-))
      So I'd need to start thinking of getting acquainted with some Learning
      Management System, or just practical ideas to start planning and
      organizing this project. I´ve come across Dokeos, anybody tried/used it?
      No better place to raise my query than this one, plenty of experts who
      have already toddled this stage...
      Thanks all in advance,
      Rita
    • Carla arena
      Message 31 of 31 , Oct 3, 2007
        Dear Susan,

        Great to hear from you with such a neat tool! I haven't heard of it and it
        seems promising. I'll soon create something using it, and will share with
        you.

        Thanks for sharing. How are things in Italy?

        Beijos,
        Carla