Re:OUR presentation today

  • Nina Liakos
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 1, 2007
      Dear Rita,
      I really enjoyed being part of the presentation. It was like going to
      Argentina--virtually! It seemed extremely well-organized and managed. I
      wonder if the f2f audience could tell you were nervous; I couldn't.

      Have a wonderful trip! Give Beyza a real hug from me. Keep us posted on
      your travels and adventures! Buen viaje!
      Nina