RE: [evonline2002_webheads] Webheads in Second Life - Monday night tours / discussions

  • FOCUS - INGLES EMPRESARIAL
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1, 2007
      Hi Gavin!

      Great....I've just visited Edunation III and could see the buildings there
      on offer to rent. I wish I could organize some classes in the near future,
      basically focused on adults, which my area is.

      Thanks for the offer and wish just to see how all those gudgets work before
      planning the class.

      Alicia
      wonderalica

      Prof.Alicia Barbitta
      www.focus.edu.uy
      099 591 519 - 916 09 95 /21-22

      From: Graham Stanley

      nothing special planned this week, but the Webheads have moved to a new site
      on Edunation, so it may be a good time to take a look and decide how best to
      use this space - your ideas are very welcome!

      :01

      Checked by AVG Free Edition.
      21:01

      Yahoo! Groups Links