Your Help Requested

  • Gavin Dudeney
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1, 2007
      Hi Folks,

      I�m compiling an introductory chapter for a smallish publication on
      technology in ELT for a local teachers� association here in Barcelona. My
      introduction aims to look at a history of technology in ELT, where we are
      now and where the future may lie. I�m looking for:

      - history of technology

      - groundbreaking projects

      - key research

      - best products (software, etc.)

      - current trends

      - current projects

      - current best tools

      - predictions

      - opinions and experiences

      If you would like to send anything through to me personally, I�ll ensure
      everyone gets a finished version of the text at some point.

      Thanks in advance,

      Gavin

      c/ Ceramica 54, 08035 Barcelona, Spain

      Tel: +34 93 427 4240 | +44 20 7193 0770

      HYPERLINK "http://www.theconsultants-e.com/"http://www.theconsultants-e.com

      Winners of a 2007 British Council ELTON award - HYPERLINK
      "http://tinyurl.com/3e2c54"http://tinyurl.com/3e2c54

      Owners of the Second Life EduNation sims - HYPERLINK
      "http://tinyurl.com/34l8mw"http://tinyurl.com/34l8mw

      Sponsors of the UK Moodle Conference - HYPERLINK
      "http://www.moodlemoot.org/"http://www.moodlemoot.org

      CONFIDENTIALITY AND DISCLAIMER NOTICE

      Checked by AVG Free Edition.
      21:01