Reminder: Talking Multiliteracies at 13:00 and EdTechTalk event like now

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2007
      Hi Folks,

      Just a reminder about this at 13:00 GMT today:
      http://www.webcastacademy.net/node/1336

      and it says at EdTechTalk.com that this event is happening now
      http://www.edtechtalk.com/node/2289

      but it's not streaming at this very moment

      I'm heading home to reach tappedin at noon GMT, half an hour from now

      and I'll set up my webcast but if EdTechTalk comes on we'll move over
      there.

      Here's what it says about that:

      Start: 2007-09-28 12:30
      End: 2007-09-30 19:30
      Timezone: Etc/GMT

      A Living Archives Project Launch & Training Session
      September 28, 2007 New Media Literacies Institute
      September29~30, 2007

      University of Prince Edward Island
      LivingArchives.ca

      hope to cya round,