CHAT,DIS,ACT: Voicethread Photos of Wales plus sound commentary

  • Dennis Newson
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2007
      (Please forgive cross-posting - and the length of the 'copies to' list.).

      ----------

      A number of people asked me to upload a few photos from my recent two weeks
      holiday in Wales.

      In addition I have been in correspondence with one or two people about using
      Voicethread

      http://www.voicethread.com

      Instead of using something like Bubbleshare for a slide show and audio
      commentary, I decided to try out Voicethread.

      The results are at:

      http://voicethread.com/view.php?b=8519

      I thought some of you might be interested in Voicethread.

      And at the back of my mind was that teachers might possibly want to use the
      presentation for some kind of comprehension work. Feel free - but do
      encourage your students to write a comment, however brief.

      I didn't write a script, I just said whatever came into my head, so at least
      I have provided some "authentic" English, and some of the photos are not
      bad.North Wales is beautiful.

      Enjoy!

      --
      Dennis Newson (retired)