Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Re: Music survey

  • Elderbob
    Message 1 of 16 , Sep 29, 2007
      Clair, I the Ning is not set up to forward emails to the Yahoo group. So
      when you posted to the Ning group, I responded in the comments section. You
      should have gotten a post from me with my response (if you did not, I need
      to find out why not). One of the problems of all of these services is that
      posts only appear on the device that you are writing to - in this case the
      "...Music is free..." Ning. However, there is another way to receive notice
      that posts have been made - RSS. Hopefully, I have the Ning set up for RSS
      so that if you put the RSS address in your preferred aggregator, a whole
      variety of things will show up when posted.

      I am so glad you are interested and we certainly want to welcome you to our
      efforts. I have been babysitting my 19 month old grandson all week this
      week (mother is working nights and sleeping days), so my time has been very
      limited. But next week, my schedule is a bit more relaxed and I will be in
      contact with anyone who wants to get in on the EVOnline presentation to get
      more ideas and involvement. You can try to reach me via SKYPE and if lucky
      I will be around here and can chat with you, if not, I have a recorder
      hooked to my Skype and you may leave me any messages you like.

      Thanks again for your interest.

      elderbob

      --
      Helping folks understand that it's never too late to become all they ever
      wanted to become.