RE: [evonline2002_webheads] Re: Metaplace - Alpha closed, but to be watched?

  • Dafne
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 28, 2007
      This is a great application for English for
      architecture and UP students. A pity they are no
      receiving more applications for the time being :-(

      I have del.icio.us-ed anyway :-)

      Daf

      "mailto:evonline2002_webheads%40yahoogroups.com"evonline2002_-webheads@-yaho

      "http://www.metaplace.com/"http://www.metaplac-e.com/