RE: [evonline2002_webheads] Name that app

  • Amy Meckelborg
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 28, 2007
      Hi Sharon,

      I think you mean Chinswing at http://www.chinswing.com/ .

      Amy

      From: evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com
      [mailto:evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of sharonbetts
      Sent: Friday, September 28, 2007 2:40 PM
      To: evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [evonline2002_webheads] Name that app

      Who can tell me the name of the application that records a threaded
      voice system - looks like a timeline with avatars along the bottom that
      you can click to hear the message. I thought I had it documented in my
      "tools", but just can't find it now.
      Sharon

    • sharonbetts
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 28, 2007
        YES - thanks for this group.
        Sharon

        Amy Meckelborg wrote:

        > Hi Sharon,
        >
        > I think you mean Chinswing at http://www.chinswing.com/
        > <http://www.chinswing.com/> .
        >
        > Amy
        >
        > From: evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com

      • Carla arena
        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 28, 2007
          Sharon,

          You might want to check Voicethread. It's a fantastic tool that has more
          features than Chinswing.
          http://voicethread.com

          Beijos,
          Carla

          On 9/28/07, sharonbetts <sharonbetts@...> wrote:

          > Who can tell me the name of the application that records a threaded
          > voice system - looks like a timeline with avatars along the bottom that
          > you can click to hear the message. I thought I had it documented in my
          > "tools", but just can't find it now.
          > Sharon

        • Gavin Dudeney
          Message 4 of 8 , Sep 29, 2007
            Folks,

            Films with subtitles in any language (community driven):

            HYPERLINK "http://dotsub.com/"http://dotsub.com/

            Might be useful for some of you...

            Gavin

            c/ Ceramica 54, 08035 Barcelona, Spain

            Tel: +34 93 427 4240 | +44 20 7193 0770

            HYPERLINK "http://www.theconsultants-e.com/"http://www.theconsultants-e.com

            Winners of a 2007 British Council ELTON award - HYPERLINK
            "http://tinyurl.com/3e2c54"http://tinyurl.com/3e2c54

            Owners of the Second Life EduNation sims - HYPERLINK
            "http://tinyurl.com/34l8mw"http://tinyurl.com/34l8mw

            Sponsors of the UK Moodle Conference - HYPERLINK
            "http://www.moodlemoot.org/"http://www.moodlemoot.org

            CONFIDENTIALITY AND DISCLAIMER NOTICE

            Checked by AVG Free Edition.
            15:40

          • sharonbetts
            Message 5 of 8 , Sep 29, 2007
              Thanks - actually it was a Voice Thread discussion on another site that
              made me try to remember Chinswing.
              over at http://classroom20.ning.com
              and at my SN at http://newlearning.ning.com

              Sharon