Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Re: Organizing the Community of PracticeEVOnlinesession Jan-Mar 2003

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 27, 2002
      Vance,

      Thanks for the suggestion below. I back it up 100%. We certainly need
      to narrow things down, because it's an 'intimidating' bibliography
      and. . . time is never enough!

      Counting on you Chris! TIA.

      BFN, Teresa

      > Hi Chris,
      >
      > You're sorta 'the' authority among us on the literature of CoP's. .
      . can you recommend a reading list for those who join our session -
      maybe that's a good way to put it, something for the newbies to
      overview the concepts and research base, and which the panelists would
      want to be sure they'd read as well.