Digests

  • Keiko Schneider
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 29, 2002
      > In a quiet list it is
      >fine to have a daily digest or even a weekly digest. In a busy list, it can
      >be better to have two or three digests a day, say after every ten messages,
      >in order to keep up to date with the discussion and avoid too much of a
      >lag.

      Hi, Pete and all,
      I recall, YahooGroups will spit out a new digest every 25 messages or one
      day, whichever comes first. I don't recall you can configure that number...

      Pete is right about some advantage on receiving individual messages even
      on a busy list. I have suggested to make a filter.
      http://www.sabotenweb.com/bookmarks/about/handbook.html#filter

      You can change senseiOnline to evonline2002_webheads.

      HTH

      Sincerely yours,
      Keiko Schneider

      --