updating myself

  • Rita Zeinstejer
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 27, 2002
      Hi, Vance,

      It was good to see familiar handwriting around this morn.., and thanks to Michael for making it possible...;-)... (no problem, Michael, next time, for sure!)

      I also loved your invitation, count me in as well for October 13, it's a great experience which I already had last year with John Hibbs, sailing round the world with cyberfriends... If anybody wants to have an idea of what it was like, just take a look at
      http://www.bfranklin.edu/gld5event/

      As to the EV Online sessions, I could contibute with topics 3 and/or 6, I guess we'll be in contact to share ideas and suggestions.
      Big hug to all
      Rita

      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 27, 2002
        Dear Rita,