Reminder of presentation today Sept 8 10:00 GMT

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 8, 2007
      Hi all,

      This is just a reminder that I have prepared a presentation for the
      Virtual Strand at the EuroCALL conference in session as we speak.

      The blog site with the date given as Sept 9 has been corrected. The
      presentation is in a couple of hours Sept 8 at 10:15 GMT. We'll start
      a bit earlier in Skype. The event will be webcast of course. In the
      webcast I'll read out what people are writing in the text chat and try
      to relay to them what is happening in voice.

      Instructions for joining are at
      http://www.pageflakes.com/vancestevens/13666541
      http://www.webcastacademy.net/node/1325
      More instructions for participating in this presentation here:

      * Tiny URL: http://tinyurl.com/3ym7mv
      * SnipURL: http://snipurl.com/eurocall2007vs

      or at http://www.vancestevens.com/papers/index.html#next

      Hope to see you there,