Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Re: More...Webhead Fun Meeting in South Beach, Miami

  • cristina costa
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 5 3:26 AM
      Hi Joao,

      great to meet you here. Webheads rule!!!! I have learned so much since i have joined the community!

      Looking forward to seeing what you will do with your German students.

      Cris

      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 5 6:23 AM
        Hi Cristina

        I'm glad to meet you here, too. You were the first webhead I met in
        knowplace, appart from Elderbob. He's also a webhead which I didn't
        know when I first met him.

        I'm also looking forward to seeing what I'll do with my students this
        year. I'd like to try the blog. I'll see what I can do. Anyway, I'll
        will go using moodle like last year but I would like to try something
        else, too.

        Kind regards,
        Joao

        --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, cristina costa
        <cristinacosta_pt@...> wrote:

        > Hi Joao,
        >
        > great to meet you here. Webheads rule!!!! I have learned so much
        since i have joined the community!

        > Looking forward to seeing what you will do with your German students.
        >

        > Cris

        South Beach, Miami

        > Hello Teresa
        >

        > Thank you for welcoming me. I'm new to this community but I've been
        >
        > reading all the posts very attentively. It's an amazing community. I'm
        >
        > glad that I can be a member of it.
        >

        > I'm starting to use ICT in the classroom after having been involved
        >
        > with computers for quite a long time, especially as a tool in
        >
        > everything I need to do.
        >

        > This year I'll be teaching just two German classes, a 10th and a 12th
        >
        > grade. I am afraid I am a bit luckier than you are because I'll have
        >
        > less than 30 pupils. :)
        >

        > Where do you teach?
        >

        > Kind regards,
        >
        > Joao
        >

        > --- In evonline2002_ webheads@ yahoogroups. com, "Teresa Almeida d'Eca"
        >
        > <tmvaz@> wrote:
        >

        > > Hello Joao!
        >

        > > Welcome! It's nice to have another Portuguese member in our wonderful
        >
        > > community.
        >

        > > I was in Vilamoura, where we have a family house. I love it. It
        >
        > faces the
        >
        > > Old Golf Course.
        >

        > > What levels do you teach? I'll be teaching two 5th and two 6th
        >
        > grades. I'll
        >
        > > have over 100 students. :-(
        >

        > > Best, Teresa
        >

        > > Hello Teresa
        >
        > > Whereabouts did you spend your holidays in the Algarve. I am from the
        >
        > > Algarve, too. I live in Alvor, it's near Portimão.
        >
        > > Kind regards,
        >
        > > Joao

        > <!--
        >
        > #ygrp-mkp{
        0px;padding:0px 14px;}
        > #ygrp-mkp hr{
        > border:1px solid #d8d8d8;}
        > #ygrp-mkp #hd{

        0px;}

        Message 3 of 9 , Sep 5 3:05 PM
          Hi, Joao!

          I teach in Parede, suburbs of Lisbon, where I live. It's right by the ocean.
          The school is Escola EB 2,3 de Sto. Antonio.

          Yes, you are going to be much luckier than me in number of students. :-)

          Many, many years ago, when Hotel Alvor opened, I used to go there with
          family for two wonderful weeks in August. I like that area very much, but
          we've stuck to Vilamoura since the late 1970s.

          <tmvaz@...> wrote:

          > Hello Joao!
          >
          > Welcome! It's nice to have another Portuguese member in our wonderful
          > community.
          >
          > I was in Vilamoura, where we have a family house. I love it. It
          faces the
          > Old Golf Course.
          >
          > What levels do you teach? I'll be teaching two 5th and two 6th
          grades. I'll
          > have over 100 students. :-(
          >
          > Best, Teresa
          >

          > Hello Teresa
          > Whereabouts did you spend your holidays in the Algarve. I am from the
          > Algarve, too. I live in Alvor, it's near Portimão.
          > Kind regards,
          > Joao

          Yahoo! Groups Links
        • Joao Carlos Alves
          Message 4 of 9 , Sep 5 3:28 PM
            I have an idea where your school is.

            Let's keep in touch and share knowledge within this fantastic community.

            <tmvaz@...> wrote:

            > Hi, Joao!
            >
            > I teach in Parede, suburbs of Lisbon, where I live. It's right by
            the ocean.
            > The school is Escola EB 2,3 de Sto. Antonio.
            >
            > Yes, you are going to be much luckier than me in number of students.
            :-)