Re:Power Point Storage

  • Ramona Dietrich
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 2, 2007
      Hi Jane,

      I have been using Slide Share (http://www.slideshare.net) for storing powerpoint presentations. Each of the students could open an account to store his/her on presentation. Hope this helps.

      Beijinhos from (still) sunny Portugal,

      Ramona

      Have a fun summer,

      Ramona

      theroughdraft

    • Nellie Deutsch
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 2, 2007
        Hi Jane,
        You can open an account and store the presentations in wordpress:
        http://wordpress.com/

        Best wishes,

        Nellie Deutsch
        http://www.nelliemuller.com
        http://www.building-relationship.com/education
        http://www.integrating-technology.com/education
        University of Phoenix Doctoral Student
        UOP Email: nelliemuller@...

        --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, Jane Petring
        <want2no7@...> wrote:

        > Does anyone know of a free site where we could store about 20-30
        student power point presentations (they are quite heavy with sound,
        short videos and pictures)--preferably for private groups. These are
        student presentations that we had on our college server, but the
        college keeps upgrading equipment and deleting or moving files so
        that teachers can't find the models to show new groups of students.

        > Jane

      • Claudia Bellusci
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 2, 2007
          Dear Jane,

          I've just come across Badongo. Badongo (http://www.badongo.com/) offers free
          storage up to 1Gb. You can upload any kind of files and get cute widgets to
          display them in your blog or website.

          Hugs,

          Claudia

          --- In <mailto:evonline2002_webheads%40yahoogroups.com>
          <want2no7@...> wrote:

          > Does anyone know of a free site where we could store about 20-30
          student power point presentations (they are quite heavy with sound,
          short videos and pictures)--preferably for private groups. These are
          student presentations that we had on our college server, but the
          college keeps upgrading equipment and deleting or moving files so
          that teachers can't find the models to show new groups of students.

          > Jane

        • Jane Petring
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 2, 2007
            Thanks Andreas--