Re: [evonline2002_webheads] webhead meeting in Slovenia

    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 1, 2007
      Hi, Sasha!

      Fabulous! Webheads have been meeting all over the place this summer! I'm
      sure you both had lots to talk about. :-)

      I've updated the Webheads meet f2f in the WiA Index.

      Hugs, Teresa

      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 3, 2007
        We did have a great time!
        It was a lovely evening.
        thank you Sasha for welcoming us to Slovenia in a such a warm way!
        beijinhos
        Cris