Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Webheads explore Second Life - Monday nights starting 3rd September: Real Life European Cities

  • Dennis Newson
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1, 2007
      Graham,

      I want very much to join you, but I am at the foot of Snowdon for a couple
      of weeks, and there are no internet cafe there. Which is as it should be.
      Until later.

      Dennis

      --
      Dennis Newson (retired)
      University of Osnabrück

    • Aiden Yeh
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 1, 2007
        Me too, Graham, I'd like to be there but it's 4 am (!!!) my time.

        You can however share the pictures I took of Boracay (the real island, 2 weeks ago). http://www.bubbleshare.com/album/223921/overview

        Aiden

        Dennis Newson <djn@...> wrote: Graham,

        --