Power Point Storage

  • Jane Petring
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 1, 2007
      Does anyone know of a free site where we could store about 20-30 student power point presentations (they are quite heavy with sound, short videos and pictures)--preferably for private groups. These are student presentations that we had on our college server, but the college keeps upgrading equipment and deleting or moving files so that teachers can't find the models to show new groups of students.

      Jane

    • Andreas Busing
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 2, 2007
        Hi Jane,

        Have a look here:

        < http://www.thefreesite.com/Free_Web_Space/>

        Have a look at my PM

        Hope it helps

        Best wishes

        Andreas

        Phone: 01801-63384604568

        Fax: 01805-0068648058
        Skype: bigfellow68
        <http://elta-rhine.blogspot.com/> http://elta-rhine.blogspot.com/

        A man is incomplete until he is married. After that, he is finished!

        -end of message-

        _____

        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 2, 2007
          Hi Jane,

          I have been using Slide Share (http://www.slideshare.net) for storing powerpoint presentations. Each of the students could open an account to store his/her on presentation. Hope this helps.

          Beijinhos from (still) sunny Portugal,

          Ramona

          Have a fun summer,

          Ramona

          theroughdraft

        • Nellie Deutsch
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 2, 2007
            Hi Jane,
            You can open an account and store the presentations in wordpress:
            http://wordpress.com/

            Best wishes,

            Nellie Deutsch
            http://www.nelliemuller.com
            http://www.building-relationship.com/education
            http://www.integrating-technology.com/education
            University of Phoenix Doctoral Student
            UOP Email: nelliemuller@...

            --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, Jane Petring
            <want2no7@...> wrote:

            > Does anyone know of a free site where we could store about 20-30
            student power point presentations (they are quite heavy with sound,
            short videos and pictures)--preferably for private groups. These are
            student presentations that we had on our college server, but the
            college keeps upgrading equipment and deleting or moving files so
            that teachers can't find the models to show new groups of students.

            > Jane

          • Claudia Bellusci
            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 2, 2007
              Dear Jane,

              I've just come across Badongo. Badongo (http://www.badongo.com/) offers free
              storage up to 1Gb. You can upload any kind of files and get cute widgets to
              display them in your blog or website.

              Hugs,

              Claudia

              --- In <mailto:evonline2002_webheads%40yahoogroups.com>
              <want2no7@...> wrote:

              > Does anyone know of a free site where we could store about 20-30
              student power point presentations (they are quite heavy with sound,
              short videos and pictures)--preferably for private groups. These are
              student presentations that we had on our college server, but the
              college keeps upgrading equipment and deleting or moving files so
              that teachers can't find the models to show new groups of students.

              > Jane

            • Jane Petring
              Message 6 of 6 , Sep 2, 2007
                Thanks Andreas--