Re: Webhead Fun Meeting in Alexandria, Egypt

  • Rita Zeinstejer
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 31, 2007
      Hi, Vance,
      I'll try to pop in some time in between 3 and 5.30 a.m. my end...,
      alarm clock set...:-) Will do my best to wake up.
      The best of luck,
      Rita

      --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, GLENN VANCE STEVENS
      <vstevens@...> wrote:

      > Now, about  tomorrow, Sat Sept 1, 6 a.m. to 8:30 a.m. GMT,
      I've got in mind a kind of free-for-all unWorkshop.  It should
      be fun.  I've got two laptops.  One of them does Second
      Life well.  The other computer is set up to webcast (at
      http://www.webcastacademy.net/listen ).  I'll try to get those
      going from 6:00 a.m. GMT  I'll send a twitter and we're
      off.  I'll put a computer somewhere into Elluminate and TappedIn
      (and I'll try to monitor the webcastacademy chat room, or delegate
      the task.  I'll be skyping via the webcast.  Meanwhile
      people will be dropping by and asking questions which I hope an
      online audience can help me answer.  It should be fun, but it's
      not linear programming, so anyone popping in at any time during the
      2.5 hours will be appreciated.