Only to be submitted by language teachers working at distance universities

  • Maria Jordano
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 27, 2007
      Hi everybody,

      In the same way as Buth was writing some posts before mine, just to say once again that I'm still here and lurking since I have other lists and RSS to read every day... and also asking to a favor:

      would you be so kind to pass this survey to be completed only by distance universities teachers?

      http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=jrUOXO_2bsQy0W7LxBdN4_2f7Q_3d_3d

      I would also like to share with you a tool that I've just seen in one of the blogs that I like to read: http://www.chinswing.com/ , which combines forums and voice.

      See you!

      MarĂ­a