Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Re: Digital photostories

  • Carla arena
    Message 1 of 11 , Aug 24 5:59 AM
      Dear Elizabeth,

      Sorry I missed your email and Lee (Thanks, Lee!) just called my attention
      to the fact that you thouhgt Jing doesn't support voice. Yes, it doest! And
      it's just wonderful and very user-friendly.

      This is an example I prepared for a webcasting session we had as interns in
      the webcastacademy
      http://www.screencast.com/t/Nt2SeVsl

      I used mixbook.com to produce the book and then captured my screen and used
      jingproject with voice.

      Beijos,
      Carla