Yahoogroups in class.

  • MarĂ­a Irene Albers de Urriola
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 29, 2002
      Hi everybody,
      Yahoogroups are like virtual classes; what matters is students learning, in my case English as a Foreign Language. In order to get that objective, teachers could discuss the type of activities to post in Yahoo. Teachers could virtualy meet and prepare classes, exercises and tests.
      Students could share their learning experiences. That is to say, their metacognition about their own learning processes could be expressed in their chats, therefore they enrich one another.
      Yahoogroups could be used to exchange information with native speakers while they chat, and by establishing a friendly relationship, non-native speakers could become more confident in what they are learning as their emotional intelligence decreases.