Blogstreams Salon today

  • Barbara Dieu
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 5, 2007
      Hello,
      I want to thank you for all the support and loving care in your birthday
      messages and wishes for a safe trip.
      I have uploaded my first batch of photos to Flickr and am planning to blog
      about the first two days tonight.
      http://www.flickr.com/photos/bee/sets/72157601235531313/
      Going out on the town now - it's Satchmo Fest (Louis Armstrong was born on
      August 4th - so the city is celebrating it)
      Will see you at Blogstreams Salon at Tappedin at 21:00 GMT and tell you more
      about it and the keynote.
      See you then!
      Hugs
      Bee