Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Sto Lat!

  • Barbara Dieu
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 5, 2007
      Serdecznie dzi�kuj� and good to hear Sto Lat, Renata. This is what our
      family always sings on birthday occasions.
      In Nola already - went for a two-hour boat tour along the Mississipi at the
      end of the afternoon yesterday - jazz band playing, incredible sunset and
      the New Orleans waterfront and skyline at night on the way back. Superb.
      After breakfast, I'm off for a walk to the French quarter and Satchmo
      festival (another Leo - born on 4th)
      Hugs and hugs,
      Bee

      --