Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Re:Happy Happy Birthday, Beeeeeee

  • Barbara Dieu
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 5, 2007
      Thank you Randa. I am eating a piece of your devil's cake right now for
      breakfast with a cup of coffee. Absolutely delicious.
      Will go for a walk later and visit the French quarter.
      I hope I can make it to Cairo one day. It would be fantastic!
      Hugs and take care
      Bee

      --
      Barbara Dieu
      http://dekita.org

    • Nina Lyulkun
      Message 2 of 10 , Aug 6, 2007
        Dear Bee,

        It was a great pleasure to see you in Tappedin tonight.
        I am glad to let everyone know about updated 'Greetings from Webheads'
        blog. Take a look and leave your comments there.

        http://greetingsfromwebheads.blogspot.com/

        Hope to see you online again soon.

        Hugs,
        Nina Lyulkun

        --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, "Barbara Dieu"
        <beeonline@...> wrote:

        > Thank you Randa. I am eating a piece of your devil's cake right now
        for breakfast with a cup of coffee. Absolutely delicious.
      • Nina Liakos
        Message 3 of 10 , Aug 6, 2007
          Happy Birthday to a fellow Leo!
          Nina