Sto Lat!

  • Renata Setmajer-Chylinski
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 5, 2007
      Zdrowia (health), szczescia (happiness) i pomyslnosci (and good fortune)
      to Bee in the language of her ancestors :)

      Sto lat! (<May you live> A hundred years!)

      from a Pole, Renata Chylinski
    • Barbara Dieu
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 5, 2007
        Serdecznie dzi�kuj� and good to hear Sto Lat, Renata. This is what our
        family always sings on birthday occasions.
        In Nola already - went for a two-hour boat tour along the Mississipi at the
        end of the afternoon yesterday - jazz band playing, incredible sunset and
        the New Orleans waterfront and skyline at night on the way back. Superb.
        After breakfast, I'm off for a walk to the French quarter and Satchmo
        festival (another Leo - born on 4th)
        Hugs and hugs,
        Bee

        --