Belated Happy Birthday

  • Elderbob
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 5, 2007
      Happy Belated Birthday to one of my favorite Webheads....Bee. You are a
      true inspiration to the rest of us.

      Elderbob

      --
      Helping folks understand that it's never too late to become all they ever
      wanted to become.

    • Renata Setmajer-Chylinski
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 5, 2007
        Zdrowia (health), szczescia (happiness) i pomyslnosci (and good fortune)
        to Bee in the language of her ancestors :)

        Sto lat! (<May you live> A hundred years!)

        from a Pole, Renata Chylinski
      • Barbara Dieu
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 5, 2007
          Serdecznie dzi�kuj� and good to hear Sto Lat, Renata. This is what our
          family always sings on birthday occasions.
          In Nola already - went for a two-hour boat tour along the Mississipi at the
          end of the afternoon yesterday - jazz band playing, incredible sunset and
          the New Orleans waterfront and skyline at night on the way back. Superb.
          After breakfast, I'm off for a walk to the French quarter and Satchmo
          festival (another Leo - born on 4th)
          Hugs and hugs,
          Bee

          --