Cool Clocks

  • John Hibbs
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 4, 2007

      >From: "Anna Koorey" <aas56@...>
      >
      >Have you seen this website?
      >http://www.poodwaddle.com/clocks.htm
      >It gives you a variety of clocks, with an easy Time Zone clock, World
      >Clock showing lots of statistics (Deaths, Illnesses, Earth
      >Temperature, etc), How Old Are You (years, days, hours, minutes,
      >seconds), as well as Real Age clock! Enjoy!

      Anna's right. This is a cool clock...I meant to tell Webheads about
      it, so thanks, Anna for the reminder.
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 4, 2007
        First HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BEEEE etc etc !! ^*_*^

        Second, I like the time zone clock that positions the sun in the
        correct longitude at any given moment, highlights countries in the
        same time zone as you turn the globe, and sets the clock to any time
        zone you click on from a list in the sidebar.

        I put mine here:
        http://www.homestead.com/prosites-vstevens/files/efi/software.htm

        And third, as luck will have it I might be at the airport at about
        webheads time. If they have wireless there I might appear online.
        But if not, ... the next Sunday I MIGHT be in Sudan, who knows.
        Should get online from there though, or Abu Dhabi if visa is a problem.

        cya consistently in the usual places soon,

        Vance
        --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, John Hibbs <skipper@...>

        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 6, 2007
          At 12:56 AM +0000 8/5/07, Vance Stevens wrote:

          >Second, I like the time zone clock that positions the sun in the
          >correct longitude at any given moment, highlights countries in the
          >same time zone as you turn the globe, and sets the clock to any time
          >zone you click on from a list in the sidebar.
          >
          >I put mine here:
          >http://www.homestead.com/prosites-vstevens/files/efi/software.htm

          Vance you are amazing...perhaps the most amazing person I ever met in my life?

          What an amazing group you lead!!! Hat's off to you, and those who
          have made Webheads one of the premier education and technology groups
          in the world.

          Disagree? Point me to any other group that has such diversity,
          knowledge, skills, energy, good humor. There just aren't any like you
          -- though the Digital Divide Group is pretty speciall too...that one
          lead by Andy Carvin.

          Vance --- maybe you and Andy should put your heads together and have
          a physical meeting --- maybe on an affordable cruise ship? say from
          Helsinki to St Petersburg? San Diego to Cabo? Manila to Hong Kong?

          How do we get tens of thousands to benefit from Webheads?
        • Lee Baber
          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 6, 2007
            John,I tried to find that particular clock and had trouble locating
            it. Can you give me a direct link to the time zone clock you used?
            Thanks.
            Roasting in high temps in Virginia,
            Lee

            On Aug 6, 2007, at 10:31 AM, John Hibbs wrote:

            > At 12:56 AM +0000 8/5/07, Vance Stevens wrote:
            > >
            > >Second, I like the time zone clock that positions the sun in the
            > >correct longitude at any given moment, highlights countries in the
            > >same time zone as you turn the globe, and sets the clock to any time
            > >zone you click on from a list in the sidebar.
            > >
            > >I put mine here:
            > >http://www.homestead.com/prosites-vstevens/files/efi/software.htm
            >
            > Vance you are amazing...perhaps the most amazing person I ever met
            > in my life?
            >
            > What an amazing group you lead!!! Hat's off to you, and those who
            > have made Webheads one of the premier education and technology groups
            > in the world.
            >
            > Disagree? Point me to any other group that has such diversity,
            > knowledge, skills, energy, good humor. There just aren't any like you
            > -- though the Digital Divide Group is pretty speciall too...that one
            > lead by Andy Carvin.
            >
            > Vance --- maybe you and Andy should put your heads together and have
            > a physical meeting --- maybe on an affordable cruise ship? say from
            > Helsinki to St Petersburg? San Diego to Cabo? Manila to Hong Kong?
            >
            > How do we get tens of thousands to benefit from Webheads?

            Lee Baber
            lbaber@...
            Computer, Art, & Banjo

          • John Hibbs
            Message 5 of 6 , Aug 6, 2007
              At 12:45 PM -0400 8/6/07, Lee Baber wrote:
              >John,I tried to find that particular clock and had trouble locating
              >it. Can you give me a direct link to the time zone clock you used?

              <http://www.poodwaddle.com/worldclock.swf>
            • Squires, Robert
              Message 6 of 6 , Aug 6, 2007
                Hi John,