Happy Happy Birthday, Beeeeeee

  • Lee Baber
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 3, 2007
      Happy Birthday Birthday Beeeee... your the greatest ...Love from Leeeee
    • Barbara Dieu
      Message 2 of 10 , Aug 4, 2007
        Thank you for the greetings Lee. Will you be there for the keynote with your
        banjo?
        Hugs
        Bee

        --
        Barbara Dieu
        http://dekita.org

      • Isabel Teixeira
        Message 3 of 10 , Aug 4, 2007
          Dear Bee,

          I know I´m a bit late, but I´d like to wish you all the best.Happy birthday and a wonderful time in New Orleans.I met a teacher from there in Cairo and she is just great with music in class.I´ll try hard to be with you on August 10th.

          Hugs,
          Isabel

          Carla arena <carlaarena@...> escreveu:
          Dear Bee,

          I'm sure your birthday will be jazzed up in New Orleans! Have a wonderful
          time and we'll be there with you. Hope you have great fun on your day. I'll
          be eating some brigadeiros and beijinhos for you, for I'm also celebrating
          my son's birthday today! These leos are really special people that inspire
          us!

          Parabéns.

          Beijos,
          Carla

          On 8/3/07, Barbara Dieu <beeonline@...> wrote:

          > Dear webheads,
          >
          > I am flying tonight to New Orleans for the Merlot International Conference
          > and would like to invite you to come and join me virtually. I have opened
          > wiki to document the process of putting this keynote together
          > (brainstorming, technical issues, suggestions, readings, inspirational
          > pictures and the lot). On the home page, you will find the physical and
          > virtual venues and time (Friday 10th at 13:00 GMT), a Frappr Map, where
          > you
          > can add your photo and shoutout if you are planning to attend, and the
          > Twitter account I will be using to give quick updates (start following
          > merlot2007onlap) . I will also be posting photos to my account on Flickr
          > and
          > tagging them merlot2007onlap (the same tag I will be using all over to
          > refer
          > to this event).
          > http://merlot.wikispaces.com
          >
          > Here are the different ways you can participate online:
          > http://merlot.wikispaces.com/Help
          >
          > This coming Sunday (August 5th), there is a Blogstreams Salon session
          > scheduled at Tappedin at 21:00 GMT. I will take the opportunity to give
          > you
          > some more info about the conference (will be on the spot already), how to
          > join the keynote, welcome suggestions and answer (or find an answer to)
          > any
          > doubts you (I) may have :-)
          >
          > I look forward to seeing many of you there and showing Merlot participants
          > how open networked learning communities like ours rock.
          > Warm regards from Brazil,
          > Bee
          >
          > --
          > Barbara Dieu
          > http://dekita.org
          > http://beewebhead.net
          >
          > .

          Isabel Cristina de Araújo Teixeira

          Alertas do Yahoo! Mail em seu celular. Saiba mais.

        • Randa Effat
          Message 4 of 10 , Aug 4, 2007
            Dear Bee,
            This was technologically challenging, didn't know where to upload Birthday
            cake to wiki., or the balloons....The cake was a Red devils chocolate cake,
            my specialty, I am sure you can taste it right this moment and it is
            melting in your mouth ( 0 calories)

            Best wishes from Cairo, the city of a thousand minaretes. Hope you will
            visit one day.

            Cheers, Randa

            Randa Effat
            rkeffat@...
            Cell-phone: 20 -10131-2112
            God, Grant me the SERENITY to accept the things I cannot change,
            The COURAGE to change the things I can,
            and the WISDOM to know the difference...

          • Barbara Dieu
            Message 5 of 10 , Aug 5, 2007
              Thank you Randa. I am eating a piece of your devil's cake right now for
              breakfast with a cup of coffee. Absolutely delicious.
              Will go for a walk later and visit the French quarter.
              I hope I can make it to Cairo one day. It would be fantastic!
              Hugs and take care
              Bee

              --
              Barbara Dieu
              http://dekita.org

            • Nina Lyulkun
              Message 6 of 10 , Aug 6, 2007
                Dear Bee,

                It was a great pleasure to see you in Tappedin tonight.
                I am glad to let everyone know about updated 'Greetings from Webheads'
                blog. Take a look and leave your comments there.

                http://greetingsfromwebheads.blogspot.com/

                Hope to see you online again soon.

                Hugs,
                Nina Lyulkun

                --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, "Barbara Dieu"
                <beeonline@...> wrote:

                > Thank you Randa. I am eating a piece of your devil's cake right now
                for breakfast with a cup of coffee. Absolutely delicious.
              • Nina Liakos
                Message 7 of 10 , Aug 6, 2007
                  Happy Birthday to a fellow Leo!
                  Nina