Japanese blogs, anyone? or chat?

  • Nina Liakos
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2007
      This is in response to Carla, who kindly asked about the Japanese program
      that I coordinate here at the U of Maryland. The group arrived yesterday
      and are having their first day of class and excursion. This afternoon, I
      will attempt to have all 20 participants create a blog. Their blogs will be
      linked asap to the main program blog at http://agu2007.blogspot.com They
      should start serious posting on Monday. If anyone has the time to visit any
      of the blogs and leave an encouraging comment, it would be wonderful.

      I also plan to take them to Tapped In to chat a couple of times, to prepare
      them for when I will host reunion chats there after they return to Japan on
      Aug 16. I will introduce it on Aug 7 and then we will have 2 practice chats
      in Aug 10, Friday, and Aug 13, Monday, from about 1400 GMT to 1430 GMT. If
      you are online and would like to drop in to say hello, we will be in my
      office (NinaTL_Ofc). The more continents, the better!

      Thanks to all,
      Nina