Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Merlot International Conference

  • Dennis Newson
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 3, 2007
      Bee,

      You really are top of the tree. There seems to be everything in that Wiki.
      If the day and time are possible, I'll be there.

      Dennis of Os

    • Cora Chen
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 3, 2007
        Dear Bee,
        Happy Birthday to you! I am sure your presentation will be another success!
        Your wiki looks wonderful! 13:00 GMT is a little too early for me in my time zone, but I will see if I can join you later.
        Have a great time in New Orleans!
        Cora

        >>> beeonline@... 08/03/07 3:21 AM >>>
        Dear webheads,

        I am flying tonight to New Orleans for the Merlot International Conference
        and would like to invite you to come and join me virtually. I have opened a
        wiki to document the process of putting this keynote together
        (brainstorming, technical issues, suggestions, readings, inspirational
        pictures and the lot). On the home page, you will find the physical and
        virtual venues and time (Friday 10th at 13:00 GMT), a Frappr Map, where you
        can add your photo and shoutout if you are planning to attend, and the
        Twitter account I will be using to give quick updates (start following
        merlot2007onlap) . I will also be posting photos to my account on Flickr and
        tagging them merlot2007onlap (the same tag I will be using all over to refer
        to this event).
        http://merlot.wikispaces.com

        Here are the different ways you can participate online:
        http://merlot.wikispaces.com/Help

        This coming Sunday (August 5th), there is a Blogstreams Salon session
        scheduled at Tappedin at 21:00 GMT. I will take the opportunity to give you
        some more info about the conference (will be on the spot already), how to
        join the keynote, welcome suggestions and answer (or find an answer to) any
        doubts you (I) may have :-)

        I look forward to seeing many of you there and showing Merlot participants
        how open networked learning communities like ours rock.
        Warm regards from Brazil,
        Bee

        --
        Barbara Dieu
        http://dekita.org

        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 6, 2007
          Dear Bee, I am so sorry I can't join you virtually. I am immersed in AGU in
          America until 8/16. Good luck!
          Nina