Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Merlot International Conference

  • cristina costa
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 3, 2007
      Cool wiki!
      I will be there!

      Where should I post my reflections?
      In the discussion tab i suppose...

      I have asked to join teh wikispace just in case...
      beijinhos
      Have a great flights!
      Enjoy the day! :-)

      Cris

      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 3, 2007
        Bee,

        You really are top of the tree. There seems to be everything in that Wiki.
        If the day and time are possible, I'll be there.

        Dennis of Os

      • Cora Chen
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 3, 2007
          Dear Bee,
          Happy Birthday to you! I am sure your presentation will be another success!
          Your wiki looks wonderful! 13:00 GMT is a little too early for me in my time zone, but I will see if I can join you later.
          Have a great time in New Orleans!
          Cora

          >>> beeonline@... 08/03/07 3:21 AM >>>

          --
          Barbara Dieu
          http://dekita.org

          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 6, 2007
            Dear Bee, I am so sorry I can't join you virtually. I am immersed in AGU in
            America until 8/16. Good luck!
            Nina