Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Help installing buttons

  • Susana Canelo
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 2, 2007
      Hi Nina: as an example when you enter to Blinklist. You have to go to OPTIONs there is the option : add Blinklist to you browser. Just click there and go !!!

      Good luck
      Susana

      Nina Liakos <nina.liakos@...> escribió:
      I just got a new computer :-) and I am having trouble installing
      buttons on the toolbar (or whatever bar it is) for mybookmarks,
      delicious, and bloglines. Those sites don't tell me how to do it, and
      I can't remember how I did it before. Can anyone help me? Thanks!
      Nina