Re: My dissertation

  • Rita Zeinstejer
    Message 1 of 18 , Aug 2, 2007
      Hi, Cris and all,

      After a couple of weeks away (or more than that) I'm back home and
      carrying on with my daily routine in every way...;-)
      I travelled to Mexico last month to visit my dear friend Mercedes
      Rossetti, where I spent three wonderful days visiting and sharing,
      then off to Connecticut to see my kids.
      I was back last week but with some problems to overcome, and am now
      trying to catch up.

      Congrats, Cristina, on your diss, I've just left an IM on Yahoo to let
      you know I'm available to join you today, hope it's not too late.

      I'll be on TI next Sunday to say hi, hope to meet many of you!

      Hugs,

      Rita