Help installing buttons

  • Nina Liakos
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 1, 2007
      I just got a new computer :-) and I am having trouble installing
      buttons on the toolbar (or whatever bar it is) for mybookmarks,
      delicious, and bloglines. Those sites don't tell me how to do it, and
      I can't remember how I did it before. Can anyone help me? Thanks!
      Nina
    • Aiden Yeh
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 2, 2007
        Nina,

        Here's the link for installing delicious button, http://del.icio.us/help/ie/extension (IE), For Firefox click here, http://del.icio.us/help/firefox/extensionnew

        For bloglines, sign in to you bloglines account, and click Get a Subscribe To Bloglines Button , for IE, right click the sub with bloglines graphic, and click 'add to my favorites', click 'accept'.

        That's it!

        Aiden

        Nina Liakos <nina.liakos@...> wrote:
        I just got a new computer :-) and I am having trouble installing
        buttons on the toolbar (or whatever bar it is) for mybookmarks,
        delicious, and bloglines. Those sites don't tell me how to do it, and
        I can't remember how I did it before. Can anyone help me? Thanks!
        Nina

      • Carla arena
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 2, 2007
          Nina, new computer? That's great!

          How's your exchange program? Has it started? Keep us posted. If you blog,
          tag it with webheadsinaction. Let's see how it works!

          Beijos,
          Carla

          On 8/1/07, Nina Liakos <nina.liakos@...> wrote:

          > I just got a new computer :-) and I am having trouble installing
          > buttons on the toolbar (or whatever bar it is) for mybookmarks,
          > delicious, and bloglines. Those sites don't tell me how to do it, and
          > I can't remember how I did it before. Can anyone help me? Thanks!
          > Nina

        • Susana Canelo