Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Psychology, not technology

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2007
      Quite an interesting read, Hala! Thanks for sharing it. :-)

      These are two of my favorite quotes:
      " What is really interesting is doing stuff that you simply can't do in the
      normal classroom". I've always tried to do this and have always viewed
      technology as another way of learning.

      "Technology can help you widen children's horizons too, and thereby enrich
      their educational experience"
      Definitely! That has been one of my main aims!

      Hugs, Teresa