Psychology, not technology

  • Hala Fawzi
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2007
      Terry Freedman's post worth reading, as usual!
      http://www.techlearning.com/blog/2007/07/psychology_not_technology.php
      Just sharing!
      Hala

      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 1, 2007
        Quite an interesting read, Hala! Thanks for sharing it. :-)

        These are two of my favorite quotes:
        " What is really interesting is doing stuff that you simply can't do in the
        normal classroom". I've always tried to do this and have always viewed
        technology as another way of learning.

        "Technology can help you widen children's horizons too, and thereby enrich
        their educational experience"
        Definitely! That has been one of my main aims!

        Hugs, Teresa