Re: Writingmatrix, tagging, Webheadsinaction

  • Carla arena
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 30 9:16 PM
      Dear Vance,

      I'm glad you liked the suggestion, for I was worried about saying something
      totally off.

      As I didn't send that email to the group, they might be lacking some
      background info, so here's the excerpt of my email to you

      "I was thinking about what you mentioned about the Webheads yesterday in our
      TI meeting. When I searched for the Webheads, you're right full of
      nothing-to-do-with-us. I was wondering if you could kindly invite the group
      to tag our stuff in a way that we could see what each other is doing through
      the tagging system. I was making some searches and realized that if
      everybody started just tagging "webheadsinaction", then we'd really have a
      convergence of what is spread on the wide spaces of the Net. By the way, Bee
      is the one consistently tagging webheadsinaction. I'll just get back to my
      new blog and rename my tag!

      Well, just an idea that would expand this networked tagging world.
      http://www.technorati.com/tag/webheadsinaction "

      webheadsinaction, so it be tagged!

      Beijos,
      Carla