IATEFL LT SIG upcoming conferences

  • Sophie and Yiannis
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30, 2007
      Dear all

      Our exciting conference in Chennai (Madras, India) is nearly here. For those interested, you can have a peek. Tthe programme is available on our website http://ltsig.org.uk

      If you feel bad that you can't manage to come all the way to India, we're bringing you a conference in Milan in November.

      The IATEFL Learning Technologies SIG will be collaborating with British Council Milan on the BC Milan/LTSig Conference '07.

      Dates - Monday 26 Nov - Wednesday 28 Nov

      Title - "Learning Technologies: Bridging the Gap between Technology and Pedagogy"

      Theme - Looking at how pedagogy can lead technology and avoiding technology leading pedagogy

      We are currently inviting proposals for speakers. If you would like to submit a proposal please follow the link on the left of the page.

      Please note the following schedule leading up to the event

      Deadline for speaker proposals 16 September

      Schedule finalised End September

      Registration begins Beginning October

      Conference 26 - 28 Nov

      Best