TESOL Electronic Village Online Call for Proposalss 2008

  • Dafne
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 16, 2007
      Dear webheads,

      The TESOL Electronic Village Online announces its Call
      for Proposals for the Electronic Village Online 2008

      The CALL Interest Section of Teachers of English to
      Speakers of Other Languages, Inc. (TESOL) offers
      language teachers world-wide the opportunity to
      participate in the Electronic Village Online (EVO), a
      professional development project and virtual extension
      of the TESOL 2008 Convention in New York, NY, USA. The
      free 6-week sessions allow participants to engage in
      online discussion and/or short hands-on workshops on
      topics of professional interest in the field of
      ESL/EFL. TESOL member groups, in particular, are
      invited to sponsor sessions related to convention
      presentations.

      For further information on how to become a moderator
      of one of our sessions, please visit our Call for
      Proposals page at:

      http://dafnegonzalez.com/evo08/Cfproposals.htm

      Looking forward to your proposals,

      Cordially,

      Dafne Gonzalez
      EVO Coordinator

      Need Mail bonding?
    • Lee Baber
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 19, 2007
        Thank you Ann! I was not a subscriber and am really happy to find out
        about this podcast. I look forward to hearing Michael's feature.
        Lee Baber

        On Jul 15, 2007, at 4:30 PM, Anne Fox wrote:

        > For those of you who are occasional listeners of the Absolutely
        > Intercultural podcast at www.absolutely-intercultural.com this is just
        > to let you know that the current show produced by my German colleagues
        > is mainly about podcasting and Second Life in education. The Second
        > Life interview features Webhead Nicky Hockley talking about Edunation.
        >
        > And the next show, due out on July 27 will feature Michael Coghlan, in
        > his role as an Australian rather than an educator (and his
        > daughter) as
        > well as Carla Arena in a child themed episode.
        > Stay tuned!
        > Anne

        Lee Baber
        lbaber@...
        Computer, Art, & Banjo

      • Anne Fox
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 21, 2007
          Thanks Lee! Old age seems to be playing havoc with my memory and a
          conversation I thought I had had with Carla Arena turns out not to
          be recorded. So Carla won't be in the 27 July show after all though
          rest assured she will feature before the year is out.
          Regards
          Anne
          (a very confused podcaster!)
          --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, Lee Baber <lbaber@...>