EduNation II in Second Life

  • Gavin Dudeney
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 15, 2007
      Hi Folks,

      Just a quick message to say that we've moved all our teaching facilities and
      spaces (and expanded them a little) in Second Life from EduNation to a new
      island called EduNation II, which is next door to the original one. As
      always, we invite any Webheads who would like to use the teaching spaces and
      tools to take a look around and then get in touch with us - we'll be more
      than happy to help. You can find the new island at:

      http://tinyurl.com/34l8mw

      Hope to see you there sometime soon!

      Gavin

      c/ Ceramica 54, 08035 Barcelona, Spain

      Tel: +34 93 427 4240 | +44 20 7193 0770

      <http://www.theconsultants-e.com/> http://www.theconsultants-e.com

      Winners, 2007 British Council ELTON awards - <http://tinyurl.com/3e2c54>
      http://tinyurl.com/3e2c54

      Owners of the Second Life sims EduNation & EduNation II -
      <http://tinyurl.com/34l8mw> http://tinyurl.com/34l8mw

      Sponsors of the 2006 UK Moodle Conference - <http://www.moodlemoot.org/>
      http://www.moodlemoot.org

      CONFIDENTIALITY AND DISCLAIMER NOTICE