Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Days 2-3 of San Sebastian Lecture series 10:15 GMT Thu and Friday

  • Maria Jordano
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 12, 2007
      Hi Vance!

      I didn't know you were here in Spain!

      Enjoy and have fun in San Sebastian!!

      María Jordano from Madrid

      www.mariajordano.com

      ----- Original Message ----
      From: Vance Stevens <vstevens@...>
      To: evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, July 12, 2007 2:16:37 AM
      Subject: [evonline2002_webheads] Days 2-3 of San Sebastian Lecture series 10:15 GMT Thu and Friday

      Hi Folks,

      We're having fun here in San Sebastian. We visited a gastronomic

      society for lunch this afternoon and had cod and I was reminded of

      Teresa, so far away in Parede.

      Today was day 1 of the 3-lecture series I'm presenting. I'm using

      Elluminate to record the sessions, and today Venny dropped by. At

      about the time I got him to say something my computer became gummy and

      eventually crashed, right in the middle of the session. I still

      managed to record to that point.

      I won't put the links to the recordings and slides (at slideshare.net)

      in this email but if you want to see what we're up to here, visit the

      portal at one of these links:

      * http://www.vanceste vens.com/ writing.htm

      * http://www.geocitie s.com/vance_ stevens/writing. htm

      * http://www.prof2000 .pt/users/ vstevens/ writing.htm

      I'll use two computers tomorrow and try and get another recording for

      the second lecture at or after 10:15 GMT. If you're around drop in

      and if things are going well I might get you to say hello.

      I hope that day three, Friday same time, will be more interactive,

      with Writingmatrix participants coming by to explain how they have

      used the concepts taught here.

      You are most welcome to join us or simply listen to the recordings and

      explore the materials and slides at your leisure.

      Best,

      Vance

      --- In evonline2002_ webheads@ yahoogroups. com, "Vance Stevens"

      <vstevens@.. .> wrote:

      > Http://www.vanceste vens.com/ writing.htm

      > And I've been at the physical presentation site here and ascertained

      > that the connections work fine there and if anyone is around at from

      > 10:15 to 11:30 a.m. GMT PLEASE do drop by http://tinyurl. com/y3eh,

      > next three days, July 11, 12, 13.

      > I will be there, and I will be recording if possible.

      > If you can make it there, it would be nice to have you say hi to our

      > group, and if possible send me a note offlist so I'll know what to

      expect.

      > Best,

      > Vance

      > --- In evonline2002_ webheads@ yahoogroups. com, Paul Sweeney

      > <pauldotsweeney@ > wrote:

      > > Hi all

      > > Vance pointed out I had sent two gibberish messages to the list this

      > morning. No idea what happened - if I had a cat I could have claimed

      > it jumped on the keyboard or something. (Maybe I should check for

      > other mammals in the study but I haven't heard feet a pattering during

      > the night)

      > > I've removed the messages from the group thread

      > > Best

      > > Paul Sweeney

      > > Director Education,

      > > Languagelab. com